Farmers splitting into a Peasant class?

And for the farmer. We could look into creating “Peasant” which takes on baskets, pottery and those other mundane tasks that a farmer doesnt truly fit into, to split up some of that cxp earning sway from the farmer which is currently earning huge amounts.

We would leave farmer with fields and the flour mill for cxp which is plenty.

Not open to the idea of earning cxp from gathering things. CXP is crafting experience not gathering experience.

The problem with only getting cxp from fields is that they take a long time to grow so there will be days without anything to do except make mill products, but that doesn’t take long and I generally save my produce for cooking instead of milling. I think it’s nice to have something to do during the week while for cxp while you are waiting for the harvest (mainly thinking of people who are online a lot)

Oh you’d still be able to “do” things. If you already know a recipe it’s saved to your recipe book.

You just wont get cxp for doing that task if we did that.

well, i make my baskets for cxp that i then use to buy seeds to plant in the fields. i would rather not lose that ability.

1 Like

“We would leave farmer with fields and the flour mill for cxp which is plenty.”

I do not agree with this line at all.

(I am not a farmer - I am a carpenter)

Farmers are the biggest users of baskets. Fields will only give cxp once in 7 days and very little.

Forcing farmer to the flour mill will force then only to plant seeds that can be used in the flour mill

Without baskets and jars you will drastically have to increase cxp for planting, harvesting etc

2 Likes

Yeah thats what I was thiking. This discussion is a split from an original one at The role of the Woodsman & Carpenters - #14 by temujincalidius

Have a read of that and let me know what you think?

We would essentially increase cxp and seeds earn from fields and add cxp from the slaughtering of animals over to the farmers in return. And make a generic craft position for the baskets, pottery and so forth which are more the miscellaneous type crafting stations.

Thoughts?

1 Like

definitely NO!! the farmer is good as it is, it is balanced and you have to consider the fields go 7days. in the meantime the farmer can make baskets and pots or do what comes up. please do not start to dismantle classes but remove unnecessary classes. please consider that it is a game in which everyone should have fun and does not require 24/7 presence.

2 Likes

This feature will not be implemented.

Closing topic.

1 Like