🍲 Introducing Holubtsi: A Culinary Delight in SL Colonies

We’re thrilled to unveil a new addition to our collection of rezzable player recipes - Holubtsi, generously shared by the talented Billie Jean Bailey. This exquisite dish is a testament to the rich culinary diversity of SL Colonies and the creativity of our community.

Holubtsi, a traditional dish, is a savory blend of beef and pork mince, wrapped in tender cabbage leaves, and infused with a medley of spices and vegetables like bell pepper, carrot, garlic, and onion. Each bite is a harmonious symphony of flavors, further enriched with creamy textures and the wholesome goodness of buckwheat and rice.

:shallow_pan_of_food: Recipe Details:

• Level: 10
  • CXP: 85 for crafting
  • Ingredients: Beef Mince, Bell Pepper, Buckwheat, Cabbage, Carrot, Cream, Garlic, Pork Mince, Rice, Rosemary, Sage, Salt, Yellow Onion.

:plate_with_cutlery: Rezzable and Interactive: Holubtsi isn’t just a feast for your taste buds; it’s a visual treat too! Rez it on your tables and watch as your culinary creation comes to life in the world of SL Colonies. But remember, rezzed foods can hold secrets beyond their flavors. Be mindful of potential tampering, adding an intriguing layer to your roleplay experiences. Learn more about rezzable foods and drinks and the art of tampering here: Rezzable Food & Drink Wiki

:bar_chart: Nutritional Stats:

• Health: 36
  • Energy: 30
  • Blood: 2
  • Hunger: 62
  • Thirst: 8
  • Fatigue: 2
  • Sick: 2

Join us in expressing our heartfelt gratitude to Billie Jean Bailey for enriching our culinary landscape. Dive into the art of cooking with Holubtsi and savor the flavors that define the essence of community and creativity in SL Colonies.

Happy Cooking & Dining!

Is that my mesh for the Chicken Enchiladas? Because if it is you weren’t suppose to reuse my mesh for any other reasons other than that.

hey @kouzai - thanks for the private chat in-game.

As discussed, we’ll sort it out with you and create a new item for it :slight_smile:

Will work on it asap :smiley:

Billie Jean Made this dish because she knows how much I love the Ukrainian delicacy. Often asking for it for my Birthday IRL.

1 Like

So that’s why you drool at the new look of it lol.

1 Like

yep because I want some IRL.

1 Like

I hope you don’t drool too much, @Sarrow. You might ruin your keyboard. :joy: