Exciting Changes Brewing in SL Colonies: A Sneak Peek into the Upcoming Brewery System Updates

Will there be a way to use our own mesh for barrels or bottles in the future? Yes this is from my experience with G&S where we can do unique collector’s item wines. And despite they had destroyed their whole concept with their other games i still rather enjoyed that experience and would love SLC to have it too.

Not everyone drinks let alone know how the details of brewing and the work of it. Please post a Brewing for Dummies guide for all the enzyme and whatever it is and why so important thank you.

Great that there is another skill a Smelter can do… something my EX-Smelter now Smith can’t, AGAIN. I’m sorry but really this system needs to be a little more flexible regarding the jobs. Hell even actual games has something along the line of Mage → Paladin and now the Paladin can learn mage skills and paladin skills, because its related jobs! Its not as if i’m asking for say for a Woodsmen → Smith and still allow a Smith to do wood work coz its clearly no longer the same path line. That is the least you guys can do and its not like i am asking for both job’s cxp, you can still restrict that to only one job gives that. But of course the most flexible and reasonable thing is allowing one person to have any primary and secondary job so that when this sort of thing happen we can actually backtrack! That or you start inventing a study desk so we can learn specific skills from books for this sort of situations!

So is the social stone’s range 10m or 20m etc? I have a big sim and i need to know the range so i can tell where and how many to put it. And since its going to be short range instead of sim wide, the price please be reasonable…