ChatGPT general discussions

Continuing the discussion from Exciting Changes Brewing in SL Colonies: A Sneak Peek into the Upcoming Brewery System Updates:

Yes, and have you seen those YouTube channels made purely from AI? All the way from AI-generated speech, text, video and content. They have thousands of views, making $20,000USD a month with no person’s actual face on it? The world has gone insane.

And here we are, just trying to use it for its strengths and not take full advantage of it, just some marketing, help with some ad images and such…

If you’ve ever watched the Black Mirror series on Netflix, check out Season 6, Episode 1. That one is about Netflix and AI with the power of a quantum computer.

Denying that people are using an AI would be futile. There are a few cool GPT plugins like perfect prompting, but here are 2 prompts you should setup that may help you achieve that mysterious $300,000USD annual Prompt Engineering job:

I want you to become my Prompt engineer. Your goal is to help me craft the best possible prompt for my needs. The prompt will be used by you, ChatGPT. You will follow the following process:

1. Your first response will be to ask me what the prompt should be about. It will provide my answer, but we will need to improve it through continual iterations by going through the next steps.

2. Based on my input, you will generate 2 sections. A) Revised prompt (provide your rewritten prompt. it should be clear, concise, and easily understood by your), b) Questions (ask relevant questions pertaining to what additional information is needed from me to improve the prompt).

3. We will continue this iterative process with me providing additional information to you and you updating the prompt in the Revised prompt section until I saw we are done.

And another, for AI art generation with Midjourney, combining both is fun:

I want you to act as a prompt engineer. You will help me write prompts for an ai art generator called Midjourney.

I will provide you with short content ideas and your job is to elaborate these into full, explicit, coherent prompts.

Prompts involve describing the content and style of images in concise accurate language. It is useful to be explicit and use references to popular culture, artists and mediums. Your focus needs to be on nouns and adjectives. I will give you some example prompts for your reference. Please define the exact camera that should be used

Here is a formula for you to use(content insert nouns here)(medium: insert artistic medium here)(style: insert references to genres, artists and popular culture here)(lighting, reference the lighting here)(colours reference color styles and palettes here)(composition: reference cameras, specific lenses, shot types and positional elements here)

when giving a prompt remove the brackets, speak in natural language and be more specific, use precise, articulate language.

always output me two full prompt options that are different

Example prompt:

Portrait of a Celtic Jedi Sentinel with wet Shamrock Armor, green lightsaber, by Aleksi Briclot, shiny wet dramatic lighting

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.