Wish List for Farming

For the Vegetable Fields, I’d like to see cucumbers, onions (like yellow or sweet, rather than just green), bell peppers, and green beans. Drakkhis also mentioned zucchini.

In fruit trees, I’d like to see (aside from new meshes), olive, cherry, almond, walnut, and coffee. Ooh! And peaches!

There needs to be some sort of oil other than butter, so that was why I mentioned olives. If we could run corn through the winepress, that would work too.

That should keep you busy for a little while. :smiley:

1 Like

Thinking further about this further, I am not sure some of those trees fit with the regular fruit trees. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have them; they just may need to be handled differently.

Coffee, especially, is processed differently from most fruits, and the coffee cherries have very little actual flesh. It might be ground on the flour mill, but probably not on the winepress.

Nuts would also be different from fruit, and different from coffee because you could use the nuts on the mill to make nut flour, but you could also eat them raw.

Olives are different as well because you can eat them straight off the tree but they’re nasty (and may make you sick) that way so they need to be processed to be edible, and a different process for recovering the oil from them.

1 Like

Thanks @Lillith, always appreciate new ideas,

Agree with coffee. We would probably add a type of hand grinder to add to your kitchen. We could use the flour mill, which could even require a roasting process beforehand. This would be the same if we added things like cocoa to make chocolates.

These are all good ideas, thanks for those. I will add them to our list of things we would like to see in the system. Though they are being tagged back to the end of our product releases.

Our list is quite large already :smiley: which is fun!

Thanks!

2 Likes

We have added all these suggestions to the project timeline.

Please note though that enhancements will be lower on the priority list as we focus on major product fixes and releases to get us out of Beta and into v1.0.

Once we hit this milestone, we’ll be focusing on all of these enhancements.

This isn’t to say these ideas won’t come out before the end of Beta. We may zig-zag in between and keep new enhancements rolling out as new products roll out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who Wants Cucumbers?

4 Likes

Yellow Onions Anyone?

4 Likes

Shall we add some Bell Peppers to the Mix?

3 Likes

How about additional fertilizer recipes that increases crop yield and enhances stats of the crops grown. These recipes become available to higher level farmers who, at the moment, are recipe vapid.

Also make fertilizer necessary for all things planted :slight_smile:

The items above listed and done were added almost a year ago.

Your request for fertilizer isn’t as simple as adding textures and new items. It requires a whole new set of coding and rescripting of every field item. We currently have other priorities when it comes to coding and doing these textures is a bit of a break for @drakkhis away from reading code.

It’s an idea of yours and will be considered should there be enough interest.

1 Like

Ok I am confused. The time stamp on Drak’s Pepper post says 4 hours ago…

Not sure why there won’t be any interest, the majority of players in the system are farmers.

Look at the original post timestamped March 2022. These vegetables were requested by @Lillith in March of 2022.

There’s nothing to be confused about.

Also did not say there would be no interest? You need to stop looking at everything and every comment on a negative aspect. Look at the positives, focus on the positives.

I don’t think I’ve read one post or comment on YouTube or forums that is purely positive.

But you do play a demon, so it does make some sense. Yin and Yang.

1 Like

LOL The key is to not be swayed by either the positive or negative but walk the grey area in between. I call it as I see based on what I interrupt to be the facts. Problem with posts / comments is that they can easily be misinterpreted.

Yes I know the OP is old, I thought I was adding to a comment that was 4 hours old.

I am also aware of the complexity of the required coding in order to create new fertilizer recipes and its application to all fields which I think as a farmer, would be a great idea. It was neither a demand or something I expected to be worked on right away.

I will have 5600 fertilizer by the end of day and it would be nice if farmers could get creative with it - like potions for crops :slight_smile:

1 Like

it be interesting to use 100 fertilizer to make some magical ■■■■ XD sprinkle that instead and we get double the harvest or seeds.

2 Likes