Vendor Issue: Store Credits & Gift Cards

I meant to post about this sooner:

When I use my Store Credit (and now a gift card) at your instore vendors, the vendors do not factor the qualified percentage discount , in my case 8%, nor do they factor the group tag discount.

I just bought two Reeds with the gift card and was charged L$190 each and I bought one Reed on my store credit and was charged L$190. With my group tag discount and my additional 8% discount, I should of been charge L$165.60 each not L$190.

Thought you would like to know this because I have burned through a lot of my store credits and was overcharged so its not much of a store credit is it if the vendors ignore the group tag and qualified percentage discounts and having to pay full price…

I hope you can rectify this soon.

PS I ended up buying an Orange Tree instead of a Reed thanks to the Vendor auto scroller, please disable that LOL! I would like to trade the tree for a Reed please.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the store credits and the gift cards do not account for discounts, an intended feature of CasperVend. I’ve looked into their wiki, which is intentional for security purposes.

https://wiki.casperdns.com/index.php/CasperVend_2/Gift_Cards

A workaround would be to limit vendors to ‘group only’, which is not something I would want to do, as people not in SLColonies Group would not be able to use them at all - i.e., new customers. Our setup automatically invites new customers to the group on a purchase or receiving the hud.

Also, with store credits, you cannot get a further discount/credits; otherwise, you would be earning credits on credits since the store credits are a gift for spending in-store.

As for purchasing the wrong item, I am happy to trade 1 for 1. So please send the orange tree to attila.katana in-game, and I will send a new delivery of reed to your account.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation. :slight_smile:

Tree sent.

1 Like