Urgent Announcement: Unusual Player Stats - We're On It!

Dear SL Colonies Community,

We want to update you about an unexpected issue we’ve encountered with our database which is impacting player stats.

Between the timestamps of “2023-06-26 10:18:12” and “2023-06-26 10:21:54”, we’ve noticed some discrepancies in player statistics. A significant number of players found their constitution stat mysteriously boosted to 17 points, while a few other stats have been inexplicably lowered.

At this stage, we don’t yet fully understand the cause, but we assure you that the team is vigorously investigating this issue. Restoring proper game balance and ensuring a fair play environment is our highest priority.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience as we work to rectify this situation. As we dig into this and find more information, we will keep you updated through this thread.

Thank you for your understanding. We’re grateful for your continued support and involvement in the SL Colonies community!

Best regards,
SL Colonies Team

This issue was resolved with a database rollback of 8 hours.

If you had added attributes during that time window, and you have any issues, feel free to get in touch for help.

1 Like

OK, I realized an error in my stat calculations on the rollback a few days ago, SOOOO… I fixed the issue but if you have leveled Up between than and now please contact me if you changed your stats.

2 Likes

Thanks for this! I think everything should be back to normal now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.