Updated Mash Tun, Oak Barrels and Butcher Table

More station Updates today, I will hopefully have all the Standard stations updated by the end of the week. Then I will work on the New Tool scripts. I will wait on the non-standard stations like the cooking, alchemy, and any other station that does not use the standard scrips until I finish the Basic Items. Each of those stations has to be scripted individually.

2 Likes

So are all these new updated releases come with or without animations? Can we remove the animation and not impair the functionality of the station? I am assuming we can edit, unlock the root and add the root to a new model…

I ask because I am have issues with the mill: I tried using my own hover animation but a script kept resetting the position of the position… I would like no animations on any of the stations :slight_smile:

1 Like

On All the New stations you can replace the Animation script in the Experience Ball, the Script in there is a basic pose ball script, The key is that the Pose ball must be named correctly, and the Avatar MUST be seated on the ball. You can replace the animation and even the animation Script if you desire

2 Likes

update [SLC] Mash Tun v0.15.2 - since update i get no blue menu to craft. rezz new and reset done.

1 Like

There was a Database misconfiguration with the Mash Tun, it has been corrected, If you reset your mash Tubs they will work now, Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.