The mini game for the leather frame

What do you do when you can’t even see the arrows to follow? I mean I just was not seeing them at all. not sure if it is because my avie is tall or my graphics settings are set to derp so I can actually move about and not have seizures…

When pressing the letter C on your keyboard, you need to hold it down. Your avatar won’t move around, my avatar is tallest possible as human and have no issues.

If you are seeing C’s in the chat when holding C, you may need to go to your preferences and change the settings to ‘WASD’ as part of your movement keys.

Let me know if either of those work for you.

with C pressed my camera locks and my avie is so tall that the arrows may have been right in front of me. but I honestly could not see them had to guess and messed up the hide. I do have WASD enabled

Snap 2023-06-03 at 05.53.26
I created a personal camera setup in Firestorm just to have a better view. I hope it helps.

1 Like

I would have to have someone talk me through that one. Due to a Traumatic Brain Injury IRL I am a little slow on the uptake.

1 Like

Time and patience are key, don’t despair. I don’t speak English, I depend on a translator, I also have RL limitations. Look for the camera settings if you use Firestorm like I do, tweak to learn about this part of the viewer before using the leather tanner again. I have a personal default setting for everything. And I created this one especially to use the leather tanner and also the knife and sword sharpener. Time and patience friend.

1 Like

I will have to figure it out but for right now I need Rest.

2 Likes

After some sleep I managed to find a camera angle that worked and made Parchment. so I think I figured it out.

2 Likes

Ok awesome.

It’s good to know there is a workaround for tall avatars.

@axelnaxos2008 - thanks for jumping in and helping with this one!

1 Like

Agreed thanks @axelnaxos2008

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.