The Brewery Reform

Right but what I’m saying if you don’t specify which container your label fits on then it still may not display properly.

The dimensions on a barrel will surely be different than on a small bottle.

Without having the ability to edit the object (which when you typically do when applying a texture to a face) you can’t stretch or tile it so that it will display they way you would like it to.

If you have a uuid attached to any number of sized unknown faces I think its going to cause design problems.

That way if you specify in the recipe which bottle it goes into you won’t have that issue.

3 Likes

I should have spelled out that I am talking about non-fillable Samples of bottles and barrels on offer. You will test for label placement on each before filling or allowing filling, so you know what it will look like on that/those particular bottles and barrels

We will make it so that the dimensions of the label layer on both bottles and barrels will be exact the same. So that your label will look exact the same whether it is on a larger barrel or smaller bottle. If the ratio remains exact then we shouldn’t have problems.

This would be the simplest method. 1 UUID registered for all bottles and barrels and will need testing.

2 Likes

I thank you for understanding I haven’t yet tried the Brewer profession, but as a cook thinking about Brewer in the future, these are some ideas/thoughts (since you said it’s under revamp behind the scenes right now with all the above concepts on the table… xD)

Fermenting harvestables… like Figs, Oranges, Blueberries, & Blackberries (Is there room for an upgrade with Peaches? )-- I’m not sure about any of them being wines but more in the realm of meads… ? I def think some mead that’s heavy on the drunk, high capacity to also make you sick in high doses, might be fun?

Moonshine ? … which would traditionally be made of corn and distinctly unaged… maybe moonshine is the one alcohol a non-brewer might be able to make and get drunk from?

Maybe wines and other such “luxury” brews could automatically include fatigue aid with the relaxation notions… except in high doses where fatigue actually starts to accelerate? Not sure you could code that in, but it crossed my mind as something fun to play with… Alcohol tolerances… xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.