Technical questions about the Market

First of all, please be patient with questions due to my difficulty with the language and interpretation of the video about the new HUB.
I went to inaugurate the Hub in Cyssan, where it was listed on the website with a 40% bonus. When I got there, the hud showed 0% bonus, I played twice and didn’t win anything. That is, no bonus, no CXP, no barter. I went back to my colony to resupply, but it wasn’t available for that.
Did I miss something? Thanks for the attention!

Now on the website list it appears that Cyssan’s market is at 0%, however this has already happened in other markets, where the website shows one thing and when we go to it, the bonus is 0%.

I understand that you faced some difficulties with the new HUB and the market in Cyssan. I apologize for any confusion caused and appreciate your patience in seeking clarification. Allow me to address your concerns and provide you with the correct information.

Firstly, it’s important to note that the bonus you receive applies to the market where you conduct your first barter of the day. In your case, you received a 40% bonus from the [SLC] Main Market. Please note that you can only receive the bonus from one market per day. If you visit other markets after receiving the bonus, you will not receive an additional bonus.

Regarding your experience in Cyssan, you mentioned that the website listed a 40% bonus, but when you arrived at the hub, it showed a 0% bonus. I apologize for the inconsistency between the website and the actual bonus in the game. This issue has been reported in other markets as well. Rest assured, I am aware of this problem, and I am working to fix it to provide accurate information to players.

Additionally, you mentioned that despite playing and bartering twice in Cyssan, you did not receive any bonus, CXP, or trade goods. Upon reviewing your trade log, it appears that you had already exhausted your trade goods for the day. You collected 100 trade goods earlier, bringing your total to 180. However, you bartered 7 times, which would have depleted your trade goods, resulting in a balance of 0. When you have 0 trade goods, you will not receive any rewards from bartering.

To address this issue, I recommend collecting more trade goods before visiting the market in Cyssan again. Keeping track of your trade goods and planning your bartering activities accordingly will help ensure a successful barter. Remember, you can only receive rewards and bonuses when you have trade goods available.

Once again, I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience you experienced. I appreciate you bringing these concerns to my attention, as it helps us improve the overall player experience. If you have any further questions or encounter any other issues, please feel free to ask, and I’ll be happy to assist you.

2 Likes

I also thank you dear @drakkhis , for the objective and concise explanation, it opened my marketing horizons. :handshake:

1 Like

Thank you for bringing the Bug to my attention, It has now been fixed, and I have added 250 Trade goods to your Inventory as a Bonus for the Help in identifying the Bug

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.