[REQUEST] Farm Field Energy Requirement

Can the amount of energy required to start an activity be reviewed and adjusted? It doesn’t make sense to need 50 energy in order to start sowing or watering a field when these activities only take 5 energy to actually do.

There are other things that are similar, such as nearly all of the carpentry. They don’t take that much energy to complete, but you can’t start them unless you have most of your energy available.

Hey @drakkhis - possible to take a look at this? I believe though these are hard-coded settings and would be product updates on all scripts.

1 Like

Has there been any progress on this? Or is it just one of those things we’ll have to deal with?

Thanks!

It’ll be looked at, other things have been on our plates. Like new releases. Was only less than a week ago that I tagged Drakk in this (5 days) and that was in the middle of the new ranger goodies.

Please remember there are only 2 of us, and essentially only 1 of us knows how to actually code. I go through these forums and check anything we’ve missed periodically :slight_smile:

Def something we will fix though.

1 Like

No worries. The post didn’t seem to be getting the usual bump and I hadn’t seen any further comment, so I bumped it with a query. I was catching up on some of our fields today and it reminded me, that’s all. I know you’ll get there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hehe, no prob. I think Drakk is looking into it today/tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A Issue was found in the Script, the Values were not updating to the next stage at the end of the current stage work… I have already sent out v0.11.6 of the Fields, and I am going to be updating the other fields today…

2 Likes

Y’all are just plain awesome. Thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.