[REQUEST] Bring weapon parts back to main store temporarily?

Hey @Lillith and @Vudon - how is the weapon development thing coming along since this post?

I’ve added bones as drops to the new huntables (both the wolf and deer).

The only thing missing will be wire, which some of the monsters give.

Is there competition between you guys and @Sean_Oakley yet?

1 Like

Well, we have a few on the market. Three I think. Dorian is hammering away at them. His concentration at the moment seems to be on swords, though he says he’ll do other weapons if there are requests for them.

As far as we know, at least one in our community has all the blueprints, now, and we’ve worked out the recipes. So as far as that goes, I think Crimson is in pretty good shape.

But speaking of that, I noticed when I looked at the market that the only information that shows up for the swords is their names. And since their names are a bit…creative, I’m thinking no one will know what they are. We might need to work with you guys to come up with a naming convention that will be more workable for the general market, or we may have to set up a separate weapon vendor and depend on the forums and the notices in SL to let folks know we have weapons for sale.

Vudon is having fun with the huntables, and though we were both entertained by @drakkhis’ trained attack deer, he’s glad that was fixed! So once he gets the replacements I’m sure we’ll probably have still more varied weapons.

Is there competition? No clue. Vu said Sean didn’t have any weapons out that he saw the last time he visited there. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I think a lot of the problems you raise here will be solved with the new market and the examine window for items.

We will be able to populate everything from item type, base cost, description. We could even pull the weapon type from the database if the item type is a weapon and show stats.

1 Like

That will rock! It will be a big help to us and to Sean. And frankly, to everyone in the system!

A post was split to a new topic: Available Weapon Types

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.