Possible issue with Furniture Station and Recipes mixing up?

I was producing my first cushion - starting works well - but I got not a cushion, I got an Marple Bed complet black

[11:25] SLC Furniture Station v0.11.3: Furniture Name: cushion-basic
Furniture Type: cushion
Furniture Durability: 10
energy = 6 health = 3 hunger = 0 thirst = 0 blood = 0 fatigue = -6 sick = 0 drunk = 0
[11:25] SLC Furniture Station v0.11.3: Is this the Furniture you want to craft?
[11:26] SLC Furniture Station v0.11.3: You have started crafting 1 Marple bed complet black. This craft will take 10 minutes to complete. (Bearbeitet)
[20:48]
also the recipe is not stored and older learned recipes I am missing

the cushion I need for the chairs I have no idea how to produce.

Upgrading brings and brought no new recipe but older I aver learned in earlier days

1 Like

durability only 10… not worth the effort…
about the furniture station recipes being recorded, they are not because they are general purpose, no fixed profession, anyone can assemble as long as they have all the parts…
I’m sorry, or not, for having received a bed instead of a simple low-durability cushion…

the recipes for chair parts or cushions you need to level up using CXP… but you will definitely get food recipe… 15000, 20000 CXP per recipe… that’s why i’m stuck in level… my carpenter he already has food, he needs the things that are useful to him… just like you…

Sorry I need to understand this more. I’m not sure I know what’s happening here?

You put all the cushion parts on the station, saw the cushion demo, but got a bed in the end of it all?

Yes - really as you written.

[11:26] SLC Furniture Station v0.11.3: You have started crafting 1 Marple bed complet black.

You can see at what step this happens

Hey @drakkhis - I can confirm this is a bug.

The furniture station shows the model of a cushion. But on delivery, the mesh is a full bed:

Checking Name basic-cushion3
Furniture Name: basic-cushion3
energy = 6 health = 3 hunger = 0 thirst = 0 blood = 0 fatigue = -6 sick = 0 drunk = 0
Is this the Furniture you want to craft?
You have started crafting 1 basic-cushion3. This craft will take 10 minutes to complete.

Furniture Name: cushion-basic
checking for appropriate tool
You have started crafting 1 cushion-basic. This craft will take 10 minutes to complete.

I am having trouble re producing this error
Can you add Exactly what you are doing please

Gabriel is on holiday for a week what he did twice and 2 beds are delivered is:

I was producing my first cushion - starting works well - but I got not a cushion, I got an Marple Bed complet black

[11:25] SLC Furniture Station v0.11.3: Furniture Name: cushion-basic
[11:26] SLC Furniture Station v0.11.3: You have started crafting 1 Marple bed complet black. This craft will take 10 minutes to complete.

1 Like

send me the cushionseat recipe I’m missing, and I can try it if you want. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve had a chat with digger and black. Seems the wrong item delivery is no longer happening, but at the end of the craft there is no result, no delivery of any item, “shows in text 0 of cushion”.

Can we have another look into this?

[02:43] Gabriel (diggergabriel): 02:42] SLC Furniture Station v0.11.3.1: Furniture Name: cushion-basic

This could be similar to the issue @Sarrow just had with her loom thinking it’s a cooking station perhaps - here: Something is wrong when I try to weave on the loom