Player Starting Package

Dear players,

We are excited to announce that we will be adding a Starting Package to all players, as well as new players when they start the game. The Starting Package will include one of each of the following items:

• Billhook
  • Clay Jar
  • Fishing Stick
  • Iron Pickaxe
  • Lumberjack Axe

We believe that these items will help you in your journey and make your experience in the game more enjoyable.

We hope you are as excited as we are about this update, and we look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thank you for playing!

Best regards,

Drakkhis

7 Likes

that is friendly to new player

1 Like

this makes life much more easier on start. I had problem finding a seller and couldnt craft.

2 Likes

Bravo! That will be helpful :slight_smile: But what about a hoe and sickle for those who want to be a farmer? A few extra coins wouldn’t hurt either :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do we all get a set of those then? It was a struggle to start at first so i’m glad others will have a better footing.

1 Like

they have been put in ALL curent players inventories

4 Likes

As a new player myself, I want to thank you for these items! Very generous and helpful, indeed! They have allowed me to explore and learn the basics of the system without undue stress and minimal confusion. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, thanks so much for sharing, where did you eventually find a seller? and the best craft stations for beginners, if you dont mind me asking?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.