NEW UPDATER v0.15.4

Got the new Updater this morning, rezzed it and began the process.

The updater appeared to find all crafting stations. Once it stopped updating I didn’t see any message stating “All Updates Complete” so I clicked on it a second time and it began another update process but it wasn’t as long but still no final update message. Only when I clicked on it a 3rd time did it confirm “No Items found to Update in the Region.”.

Very efficient and greatly simplified the update process but a completed message " All Stations have been updated" at the end of the process would be helpful.

Question: Could you design the updater so if we leave the updater rezzed, the updater box would change color, notifying us that an update is available and once the updates are completed, reverts back to normal color? I think that would very cool if it did :slight_smile:

UPDATE: I just noticed that the Update Box is constantly looking for updates and keeps delivering messages to chat:

No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:26] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:26] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:27] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:27] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:28] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:28] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:29] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:29] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:30] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:30] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:31] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:31] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:32] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:32] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:33] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:33] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:34] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:34] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:35] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:35] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:36] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:36] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:37] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:37] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:38] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:38] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:39] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:39] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.
[08:40] SLC_Crafting_Updater v0.15.4 Rez and Click: No Items found to Update in the Region.

I can test a continuous loop until it receives its own no items found message, but as to the 2nd part, you would still have to be delivered a new updater to rez inn order to run the update for the newer version, the updater contains the newest scripts for each station type.

1 Like