New Race: Nephilim

The new Ephilim Race has been added to the game.

Strength Dexterity Constitution Intelligence Wisdom Charisma Total Base Health Base Energy Base Thirst Base Hunger Base Blood Base Poison Base Fatigue
Nephilim 1 1 1 1 -4 -3 0 110 120 80 80 70 70 120

https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Nephilim_(5e_Race)

You can change race at the Leveling Station in-store if you already have a character. New players can pick this race if they want to.

1 Like

I guess I do not understand the stats for the Nephilim, usually you think of on as slightly stronger a bit more resilient and more charismatic so I don’t understand the -4 wisdom and -3 charisma? Also I guess I do not understand the stats totals, I thought the total stats should balance so there is a total or +4 but a negative of 7?

1 Like

Each stat also has a weight.

Strength, Constitution and Dexterity have a weight of 2 points.
Intelligence, Wisdom & Charisma have a weight of 1 point worth.

The reasoning behind this is that:

• Strength & Dexterity not only effects your stats, but they also directly affect the damage of your melee and ranged weapons.
  • Constitution affects 3 stats, 2 of them being your major stats being Health & Energy.

The other stats, Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma affect basal stats only. And right now are also useful for determining if a rezzable food has been poisoned and if you can detect and change it.

Ah ok that makes sense the weighted system. Drakahis mentioned that strength would effect melee damage but I do not think that has been instituted yet since i do the same damage as Dorian and I have 3 more strength than he does, I do know the ranger level is adding to the damage as it was supposed to .

I’ll get in touch with @drakkhis and see if that is actually the case. Strength is definitely supposed to affect output damage as is Dexterity to ranged weapons.

The Stats have now been applied to weapons, the bow and Knife are both increeased by Dexterity, and the rest are based off strength the bonus is your strength with all its bonuses minus 10, so Lower strengths will actually have a negative to damage.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.