NEW Basketweaving Station is now Available

The New Update to v0.15.0 for the basket weaving station is now live, the Station now Includes all the updates and New Features, If there are no Issue within the next week I will start to Update the Other stations as well… So Please Let us know how it does.

3 Likes

For those of you that do not know, the basket weaving station comes with new features:

https://forum.slcolonies.com/t/station-api-video/623?u=temujincalidius

Has anyone had any issues with the new station yet?

And has anyone tried using their own mesh models for their own basket weaving station or used the API?

If you don’t mind, show us some examples!

We would like to make sure that the system works fine and isn’t bugged before pushing it out to every other station.

• Experience Ball
    probably inside the “animate” script there is the name of the animation “basket_weaving2-Kamala”, because it is not possible to insert another animation and make it work.
    Screenshot - 78f9afc952437b25b00ab074bd59b525 - Gyazo
    by renaming our animation, the script manages to work, but we are left floating.
    Screenshot - 40958a4a757d1bddc96b87577292bcb5 - Gyazo
  • Personal sound when start and finished, ok
  • I didn’t change the mesh object because it has a low impact.
  • Security is wonder!
    That’s it for now, difficulties understanding the translation, please ask.
1 Like

It will only detect 1 animation inside the pose ball, you would have to remove the old animation

1 Like

the floating is actually caused by the billhook, and not the station… That will be fixed on the next Region Server update, or you can go to the main store and Clean your HUD and get new tools from the main store to fix it now

1 Like

yes, i left only the new animation, but the script gave an error and asked for the original animation, so i renamed my animation to the original name and then it worked. if I leave another name in the animation, it bugs… [05:54:39] Experience Ball: Could not find animation ‘basket_weaving2-Kamala’

1 Like

I updated the HUD as you suggested, but it kept floating…so I edited the pose ball and put it close to the ground, and it looks better, but not perfect. between the standby animation (I sank to the ground) and the animation using the station (I go up and stay where I want), it gets a little weird. creating pose and animation requires an original fixed point to be executed, that’s what causes problems. each creator does something totally different. changing animations will be a problem, unless it is possible to adjust them in the av-sitter menu. That’s what I remember from my experience.

1 Like

I haven’t made a new station yet but I did a test weave following a HUD cleaning and I was sitting properly on the floor and not hovering half a meter(ish) above it.

1 Like

after you put in the new Animation try resetting the poseball script

1 Like

Screenshot by Lightshot ok now after resetting the script! in the image my poseball next ground to use my animation :wink:

1 Like

I will make available Full Perm Poseball Scripts so you can Adjust positions

2 Likes

Possible Issue? Doing another weave I noticed that I am no longer getting the Chat message that confirmed what’s being weaved, the quantity being weaved, and the time it will take to complete the task. The only Chat message received is Checking for Appropriate Tool and Durability. Is this supposed to be like this now?

1 Like

I will check that, and might have to put the fix in the first Updater

2 Likes

Thanks guys. Keep it coming with your testing. Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

It’ll ensure when we push it to all the other stations that any further issues will hopefully be minimal and easily updatable just using the new updater without needing to re rez items.

2 Likes

happening to me too :point_up:

I have found the Issue and will be sending out an Updater in the next few days

3 Likes

It was simple enough to attached the basket weaving station script prim and experience ball to the mesh terminal. Everything worked fine and I reclaimed 1 LI :slight_smile:

I plan to change the current sitting animation for a standing animation.

2 Likes

Snap 2023-02-08 at 11.03.23
2 LI total, using animation and original mesh (reducing size), baskets are my experience ball and I put AVsitter scripts. The hover text I still haven’t found ways to work with it.
I can’t wait to reduce my Market Hub to 3, 4 LI or little more! :smiley:

1 Like

about the hover text, ok, it turns on and off, I imagined that the name of the station would appear, since I changed the name. so it looks ok yeah.

1 Like