Monsters & Setup and Perimeters

I bought some monsters yesterday and have kind of figured them out, but am having some trouble getting them how I want them.

1. What is the best way to set up the zones for the monster? Say if I want it to only be active in a certain area?

Its just jumbling my mind around looking at XYZ numbers trying to figure out where the boundaries are actually defined I can’t visualize where its actually at. I don’t know if this is possible but can it be programmed to spawn a custom prim size so you can visually see what it looks like?

1. Is the only loot available specifically what you defined in the tables?

Is there any way for me to put things inside for loot? Like say custom minted coins?

1 Like
  1. What is the best way to set up the zones for the monster? Say if I want it to only be active in a certain area?

If you are looking at configuring your rezzer this section defines the range of the rez zone. the Min and max values for a box around the rezzer. the Maximum distance away from the rezzer is 96 meters that it can see, the range is the distance from the rezzer that is still within the box youy define, and the offset is rhere the monster spars in relation to the box, the offset must be under 10 meters… i hope this explination Helps.

1. Is the only loot available specifically what you defined in the tables?

I will look into creating a custom loot box to add to the NPCs loot tables.

1 Like

Yea I know what the coordinates mean but I can’t just look with my eyes and say yes the box needs 10 this way -5 that way -3 that way about 23 that way

Is there some kind of tool or way to see distance?

You almost need advanced calculus snd geometry theorems to figure out where exactly you want it to be this way.

1 Like

Here i have made a Video explaining how to set the area in the easiest way I know how to explain… If you need more help please do not hesitate to ask.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. To allow an owner to add loot to a monster from their inventory. And then in the manager through the website, perhaps set a ‘chance’ for those added items to drop.

Only thing is, the owner would need to top it up when emptied and need to know showhow that one of its loot items are lot on stock?

Right. Thats the one thing I was thinking of.
I’m not sure how the loot works, but maybe if there is no item in the inventory then it just gives one of the default items.

1 Like

Going along with this I’m still not quite sure about rezzer sets and things.

I’m thinking about the delays and other options available.

Is it possible to configure in such a way to have say skeleton rezzers rez 3 or 4 skeletons and then later trigger another rezzer with a lich as a boss?

Like maybe have the ability for the delay to apply so many seconds after a player triggers it.

I’m thinking the only way to achieve this is to rez a set amount of skeletons that will chase the player from further away and a large delay so they won’t respawn and have something to try and entice the player closer with the boss lich triggering on that.

But the trick is getting the player to move closer within that bosses rez zone

1 Like

That gets into custom scripting for the rezzers, It is possible, Just have not worked it into the CL Colonies versions yet

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.