[HELP] Region Server Issue

Sometimes I get the text for this, but haven’t had any issue actually rezzing tools.

I thought it was just displaying incorrect text.

1 Like

That did the trick! Thank you @TemujinCalidius and @drakkhis! Things seem to be back to normal, now, and we are listed on the webpage again.

1 Like

My server died today.
I’ve done re-rez and nothing happens.
I need to go somewhere else to get tools.
Help please.
Box version v0.11.3
Script version v0.11.2
I’m showing up in the website link still, but when I click on the server, it doesn’t direct to my location.
He really died!
Experience is related on the land.

What do you get in chat when you try to get tools?

Any error messages from region server?

[06:40:14] [SLC] Region Server: OK|No update available
[06:43:37] [SLC] HUD v0.16.8: Unable to Rez tool in this Region, requesting tool from Server.
[06:43:37] [SLC] HUD v0.16.8: Using Tool From Server.
[06:44:20] [SLC] HUD v0.16.8: Unable to Rez tool in this Region, requesting tool from Server.
[06:44:20] [SLC] HUD v0.16.8: Using Tool From Server.

[08:51:35] [SLC] HUD v0.16.8 There is no Tool Server in this Region.

[09:23:14] [SLC] HUD v0.16.8 There is no Tool Server in this Region.

Can you try left click on the server but when you left click, hold down the left click for a few seconds before releasing. See if it gives you a menu to reset scripts?

I just found out that in my region the server has stopped working! I did rezz in another location and it worked normally! Brought it back to the correct place and it doesn’t work!
What should I do? Ask the owner to reset the SIM? Very strange, because I only noticed the server being disabled…

Can you try left click on the server but when you left click, hold down the left click for a few seconds before releasing. See if it gives you a menu to reset scripts?

Ok, after verifying that the server worked in another location, I needed to call the SIM owner and it was restarted, solving the bug. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

oh yes, forgot to mention, i don’t get any menu a when holding left click. I tested 2, 5, 10 seconds, and no blue menu

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.