Exciting New Addition to SL Colonies Fields: Grow Your Own Agave!

Hello SL Colonies Community!

We’re thrilled to announce a fresh addition to our range of cultivable plants in SL Colonies - Agave! Now available for purchase in the form of seeds from the CXP store, you can grow Agave in your Small, Medium, and Large fields. :seedling:

What is Agave?

Agave, a versatile and hardy plant native to the arid regions of the Americas, is known for its large rosettes of thick, fleshy leaves. Traditionally, Agave has been used for various purposes, including the production of sweeteners like Agave syrup and spirits like Tequila and Mezcal.

Agave in SL Colonies:

• Grow Your Own: Purchase Agave Seeds and cultivate this unique plant in your fields.
  • Agave Syrup: Process your harvested Agave into Agave Syrup using the Mill, a sweet and versatile ingredient for various culinary creations.
  • Brewing Potential: With our ongoing updates to the Brewery System, the introduction of Agave opens up exciting possibilities for brewing adventures. Imagine crafting your own artisanal spirits or experimenting with Agave-based brews!

Why Agave?

• Diversity in Farming: Agave adds a new dimension to your farming experience, diversifying your crop choices.
  • Culinary and Brewing Uses: Whether you’re into cooking or brewing, Agave offers unique ingredients to explore new recipes and brews.
  • Sustainability: Agave is known for its resilience and minimal water needs, making it an excellent choice for sustainable farming practices.

We can’t wait to see how you incorporate Agave into your SL Colonies experience. This is just the beginning of more exciting updates to come!

Happy farming and brewing! :herb::tropical_drink:

glad to see you did that so fast. You can guess what I am planting next round,

1 Like

I sure can! I hope you enjoy the new farming :herb: addition!

Nice to have now Agave-seed Temu,

but can not use the seed with our fields - what we have to do pls.?

You should be able to plant them on regular fields. Small, medium and large.

Let me know if there’s issues or some kind of field is missing.

A post was split to a new topic: Agave Seeds: Not added to some fields