Energy consumption issue

Greetings

I have the latest HUD on and as I was collecting dung from my piggies I notice there was no energy being deducted when there should be a deduction after each pig. After about 30 pigs my energy dramatically drop about 115 points. I did another 10 pigs with no energy drop.

I then began to add the dung to the composters and did about 12 boxes before my energy dropped to 59 but it did not drop as I did another 10 boxes.

I sat down at the fire and after a couple of minutes my energy drop to 26.

I have never seen that happen before. Could it be sim lag or a new HUD issue…

1 Like

It’s a new HUD issue. We’ve been making updates to allow for instant communication between the meter and other players’ huds and such for PvP, but in doing so, it looks like we’ve possibly created delays in communication to and from the database out of combat.

I could be wrong. @drakkhis will be able to confirm when he sees this.

1 Like

i have this problem too after the change. a very bad delay. I tried to use the previous one again and it became inoperative. I waited for someone else to communicate because I complained a lot this week. lol

1 Like

I will definitely look into this today

3 Likes

First tests with HUD 18.6 today and the energy seems to be going down properly now.

1 Like

Yes I literally just fixed it LOL… thank you for the confirmation

3 Likes

actually that probably wasn’t the only issue, before i went out today i collected all my research and started new ones, but the deductions of CXP was also doing this slow motion delay before it actually happened. wonder if that is resolved too?

I just tried it, the energy issue is resolved. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like