Criteria for receiving a Blueprint

I still have lots and lots of blueprints to receive (discover), but I’ve been getting messages that there’s nothing for now. I would like to know what are the criteria for receiving a Blueprint, please.

[08:59:00] [SLC] Research Table v0.11.5: There are no more blueprints at this time for you to discover. Your CXP has been refunded.
[08:59:01] [SLC] Research Table v0.11.5: Research not sucessfully started.
[08:59:15] [SLC] Research Table v0.11.5: There are no more blueprints at this time for you to discover. Your CXP has been refunded.
[08:59:16] [SLC] Research Table v0.11.5: Research not sucessfully started.
[08:59:19] [SLC] Research Table v0.11.5: There are no more blueprints at this time for you to discover. Your CXP has been refunded.
[08:59:19] [SLC] Research Table v0.11.5: Research not sucessfully started.

It’s telling you that you have learned all the possible blueprints.

Blueprints are for weapon parts. So that means you have all the weapon part blueprints already known to you and that there is nothing more in that category.

I don’t have everything, that’s why I questioned. As soon as I can, I will list everything I have and send it to you for your conference then. Can be? Now I can’t stand sitting at the computer anymore. Maybe you have server access? I planned a sword and because of these faults I ended up making a different one. :-/

I’ve checked the database and can see you don’t have all the weapon blueprints, so something is going on there.

@drakkhis will need to take a look when he’s back online and able to :slight_smile:

I will look at it tomorrow, I can see that he does have all the carpentry plans, so I will have to see if it is getting confused.

Are you sure that you were not researching Carpentry Plans… I have not updated the Research stations message to include Plan Types so it will Say Blueprint for every type of plan you have chosen, but if you started carpentry plans on multiple stations and you learned all of them from the first station the rest will give you that message… I need to update the research station to return the Plan type with that message

1 Like

thanks @TemujinCalidius
yes @drakkhis , I never saw a button for “Cast”, the Blueprint button was covering the carpentry and weapons, but it doesn’t work well. I always thought it was strange, so I communicated because I got stuck.

1 Like

The confusion I wrote about above can be summed up as: The system is not delivering all the Blueprints to me.
Note: Now I woke up from bed.

1 Like

The inventory menu, my blueprints, should be sorted by categories, blueprints, drafts, plans, etc *suggestion

1 Like

Tysm @drakkhis you are the Flash! Wonder! :wink:

1 Like