Absolute bankruptcy! Selling everything!

Well, after serious problems in RL, it was inevitable that it would involve SL and all my achievement in SLC. Over 50K investment!
Due to my inattention, I rented two plots of land and was expelled from both because the farm was prohibited. In two days 1500 lindens (600 + 900) of damage, since the barons don’t return anything of money, and yes, I know this practice since my first day in SL. My lindens come from my little shop on the marketplace, (sometimes I was forced to buy extras on LindeX) and they will be greatly missed and forbid me to continue insisting on what I can no longer do!
I declare complete bankruptcy.
I will sell everything at the price of 85% of the full price of the store. The store gives you 5%, using the group you have 10% and it reaches a maximum of 20%. I offer 25% discount on top of full price.
To those interested, please send a notecard in plain English for my translation, asking what you are interested in.
I’ll try to make a list, I don’t promise when, I’m exhausted.
Thank you for your attention.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Hope life gets better soon!

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about everything that’s occurred to you, Axel.

Thank you for supporting us all this time and being a community member.

I have shared your post with a new family joining SLC that may reach out to you to purchase items from you as they are about to build their sim.

Please remember that some communities are looking for new members to join their families, and if you would like to continue to play and partake, I suggest reaching out and seeing if you can join one of their colonies.

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I hope that you are able to get past this.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the support.
Who is looking for me, is receiving a list and the land to pick up the objects of interest.
Dear @drakkhis , why are the objects below not transferable???
[SLC] Furniture Station v0.11.3
[SLC] Sewing Table v0.12.1b

This is my item list!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/4/d/e/2PACX-1vRqx77M4NCV9wXXdqFFgCH7FWGIevn44KRNlRYpPTVSKgI1uGhNGKIyK7_DQQVBr2mBjqocrQyA1CrX/pubhtml

You are listing prices at Marketplace tiers.

The Herb field is 1200 on marketplace but inworld at the SLC Store, it can be purchased for L$1140 plus there would be purchasing discounts applied for wearing the group tag and a higher percentage savings based on one’s volume purchase discount. Not to mention the more purchases one makes at the store the greater your volume purchases tier becomes.

I can appreciate you wanting to recover some of your investment but frankly I see no incentive in your pricing model that would entice me to buy anything from you.

You might want to change your pricing to reflect instore/group tag discount and not marketplace prices in order to attract buyers because your “discounted” prices don’t really offset the benefits of purchasing at the SLC Store …

Good luck!

Selling a lot of stuff, and with the certainty that buyers will have a lot of fun! Thank you guys! Long live and prosper the SLC!

1 Like

Mister @TemujinCalidius and @drakkhis , I request support regarding these items, which I am unable to transfer.

[SLC] Weapon Kit

Well I am surprised but good for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have fixed the permissions on the Furniture Station and the Sewing station, so you can get updates on those and they will be transferable, as for the Weapon Kit please send me an IM in SL and we can discuss it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help @drakkhis Long live and prosper the SLC! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Mister @TemujinCalidius and @drakkhis , I request support regarding these items, which I am unable to transfer.

[SLC] Weapon Kit

1 Like

Hey @axelnaxos2008 - I believe this has been sorted out privately outside of the forums with Drakkhis for you.

All good?

1 Like

Yes Man
Ty for attention
ALL goooood now
Hugs!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.