About the Recipes that are received when we level up

I would like to know if the system sends the same recipe, more than once for the same character, even if he has deleted it from his file.
For example, a carpenter will level up by paying CXP, and receive food recipes, and immediately delete it from the inventory so as not to cause visual pollution, since it is not objectively useful.
Since he deleted it, will the system be able to resend it repeatedly?
Another thing, we could even pay with CXP to select what we want to receive.
People make dozens, hundreds, of food recipes every day, right?
Therefore, to appear a recipe that is not food, it takes a lot of hard work and a lot of CXP to level up, and why not a lot of luck, but a lot of luck!
1 million food recipes mixed in with a few dozen others… it’s unbalanced.

1 Like

It would be better if we can choose what recipe we want from increasing our stats. If that is considered too OP then the least to do is not include food recipe as part of the recipes we receive. I have receive many recipes that would deem useless to me and i didn’t delete any yet precisely for the same reason Axel mentioned. In fact i think the self creation recipes for cooking has already cause a huge overflow of the same things just in different names or amounts, its fun to create your own recipe but probably should have unified all the baselines and make it a SLC recipe that everyone can have access to and from that point start a new creation. But that’s already out of the topic here. I do think someone else’s cooking recipes shouldn’t have been a random recipe we receive after levelling so hard.

1 Like

Recipes when leveling is a bonus we added because players were having a tough time finding recipes for their class, and I decided to give a little extra and once you learn ALL the class recipes you can for your level then you get a random Recipe from another class. If I were to do something like limit it to only Dev created Recipes then It would be very Limited because we are moving more and more to Player created recipes where we can… Does having the recipes from a different class bother the way you play your class? are they showing on your crafting stations? or is there some other reason you do not want Recipes from other players being found?

2 Likes

it’s the developers’ recipes that make us progress in all professions in a practical way.
I can receive food yes, but in a more balanced proportion like 1/100 :slight_smile:
prioritize developer recipes that make professions evolve.
Will I get back the recipes I’ve already thrown away?
should i keep my inventory full to avoid repeats?
cheering and helping the SLC to grow goes against ourselves, as the tendency is to rain more and more recipies of what? food! the tendency is to make this issue worse. without revenue we are stuck, idleness is against the immersiveness of the SLC itself, and should not “push” us into the kitchen.
judge me for the good, I hate to complain, and maybe it’s not even a complaint, but a statement of reality.

1 Like

I am not understanding what you mean by keep your Inventory Full… Recipes take up No Inventory space, they are recorded in your recipe Book.

1 Like

ok, “keep my cookbook full”
If I don’t want the recipe and I delete it, can the system resend it to me again, or does it understand that I already received it someday?
I want to know if it’s worth keeping the cooking recipes in my carpentry cookbook for example?
I just had an “idea”… that the recipes in the book are separated by profession and then we open the menu we want.
thanks.

1 Like

No. If you delete them they are gone. Why would you delete then?

You can use them even if you are not of that profession.

You can get level 20 recipes as example and be able to make them…

Cooking recipes don’t show in carpentry station…
They’ll only show when you use a cooking station.

1 Like

ok That I can possibly do, I will try to make the recipe book more readable by Station and/or class

2 Likes

Oh he means the recipe book on website. Ok that makes sense now.

1 Like

Very good dear @drakkhis ! The view was excellent! Thank’s for your time!
However, I think that the excess of food recipes should be considered excessively overlapping the others.

1 Like

Well, As more people create Potion Recipes, or when we add in Brewing recipe creation those will increase as well, and who knows what else in the future. i have changed the View so you can now sort By Class and By station, and it is broken down into Class and Station sections

3 Likes

It would be great if the online recipe book also had the associated stats of the item created (where applicable) of each recipe listed for reference. :slight_smile:

So any new recipes for famers?

2 Likes

How does this Look for you?
https://meter.slcolonies.com/my-recipe-book

3 Likes

DUDE! Well done Drak! Thank you :slight_smile: But next time can you be a little faster :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.