Thinking boss fights.. grin

I had a light bulb go off this morning, as I am building the boss fighting area. Is it possible to come up with a boss hud, f.e. lets say a dragon avatar wants to play a 5 man boss roleplay he/she would need something for health / strength / damage etc same as the rezzers drakkis has as rezzers pretty much with SLC weapons. Plus down the windy road of wonderful inventions of SL Colonies with Magic etc could also be used grin.

You mean… the character/avatar you are playing might be a Dragon, and the Boss Fight Rezzer HUD you’re thinking about, might then be able to rez 5 angry villagers, or 5 determined hunters, etc, that your Dragon can fight/kill?

Just wanting to be sure I understand the idea correctly! xD

1 Like

Hi Remmyhun, sorry half asleep here. What I mean is a dragon is a boss. you, myself and whom ever decides to do the raid will fight the boss. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! No problem! Thank you for clearing that up! I’m glad I asked, lol xD

1 Like

giggles no worries, my brain only thinks halfway thoughts at typing after getting out of work. The only thing with the idea is a damage hud for the dragon we all are wearing one but he/she is unstoppable grin. Well both sides are unstoppable because there is no hit meter attached to the dragon and no SLC recognition with the weapons.

1 Like

You got me again! Hahaha…

Um… Boss Fight HUD that allows you to fight a Dragon with your friends, because everyone is wearing the HUD… and with the HUD on… no one takes damage? The HUD allows the fight to go with ghost effects, like the Tournament HUD they already have (for fighting one another in practice and no-damage turneys)?

In other words, you imagine this Boss Fight HUD keeps track of your group attacks on the Dragon to determine when it is slain, but no one actually gets hurt and will require food, drinks, etc?

I, personally, think of Boss Fights as the fights that risk the most damage to you/your character/avatar. So… for me, a Boss Fight requires actual risk of damage… bleeding, as example, and fatigue for all the movement, etc.

To me, Boss Fights require either a really strong singular character/avatar, or a good team/group of characters/avatars to defeat the Boss… and yes, there could be risk of death! But that’s me. xD

1 Like

what I am trying to say is what you wrote. smiles… there is damage with the boss as well as the raiders

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.